The roundtable discussion at 3:15 pm will focus on individual poems chosen by the symposium speakers. Below please find PDFs of the readings; limited numbers of hard copies will be available on the day, but we encourage e-readers and digital editions.
3:15 pm – 5:15 pm: ROUNDTABLE. Featuring all invited participants, moderated by Nathan K. Hensley, Georgetown University
- Manu Samriti Chanderon “Our Triune World,” by Egbert Martin (“Leo”): [CLICK HERE]
- Meredith Martin on “Chaunts of Life” (from Ascent of Man), by Mathilde Blind [CLICK HERE]
- Michael Tomko on the “To Hampstead” sonnets, by Leigh Hunt [CLICK HERE]
- Gauri Viswanathan on “Caliban upon Setebos,” by Robert Browning [CLICK HERE]
- Daniel Williamson “The Blessed Virgin Compared to the Air We Breathe,” by Gerard Manley Hopkins [CLICK HERE]